VMA’s E-mailer gives you access to the following:
- E-Mail Design Features – Choose from the many pre-designed professional templates to use for your e-mail campaigns or create your own customise theme using our new Drag & Drop Template Builder and save some time for more important things.
- E-Mail Campaign Features – Spend less time and effort on worrying about your e-mail campaigns. Take advantage of the features so that a few clicks could free you from doing repetitive work.
- Autoresponder Features– There is no need for you to worry about sending follow-ups and response e-mails whenever your subscriber does an action for you – our Autoresponder features will handle everything!
- Advanced Email Marketing Features– With these features, you can now do split tests, view event logs, program triggers and integrate Google calendar to your Emailer.
- Statistics and Reporting – Take a good look at how your e-mail campaigns are doing. Measurable results that chart everything from open & click through rates, forward-ons, bounced and unsubscribe results.
- Contact Management Features – Got fed up with subscription lists? No problem, because Emailer will sort out your contact lists so that they will remain clean and free from invalid contact details, and more.
- Spam Compliance Features – We know that you don’t intend to spam your subscribers, but sometimes, your subscriber may think otherwise. With Emailer’s Spam Compliance features, your e-mail campaigns will operate legally and with adherence to the existing Australian and International spam laws.
- Surveys and Dynamic Content Blocks – Use the drag & drop editor to easily create a completely customised survey then link to it in your email or autoresponder and send it out to your contact list.
UPLOAD AND IMPORT CONTENT
Upload and import existing design content and e-mail campaigns from the Internet or any other source.
DESIGN ONCE PLEASE MANY
Use our design templates that are proven effective enough to draw in potential clients. Now, you don’t have to worry about potential leads who use popular e-mail clients such as Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail and Microsoft Outlook, the majority of e-mails you send will surely reach its destination – on time and in most cases, unaltered.
EASILY UPLOAD IMAGES
Upload images and take advantage of our unlimited free image hosting. Image sizes could be as much as 600px wide and 1200px deep.
EASY WYSIWYG EDITOR
With the WYSIWG Editor, you have the freedom to customize your e-mail campaigns to suit your taste.
Preview your e-mail through pop-up and inbox previews before you send it to your clients.
Use your own existing template by copy-pasting your template to VMA E-mailer.
PERSONALISE YOUR EMAILS
There’s no need for you to alter each and every e-mail to have them ‘personalised’. With just a couple of clicks, e-mails would be addressed directly to each and every one of your clients.
CREATE ANCHOR LINKS
You may now use anchor links, which would enable you to provide a link that would lead to another section in the same email.
MANAGE UNSUBSCRIBING AUTOMATICALLY
Since it’s mandatory (by Australian Law) to provide ‘Unsubscribe’ links in e-mail campaigns, VMA’s Emailer allows you to provide an ‘Unsubscribe’ link for each e-mail you would like to send. While it’s easy to add an ‘unsubscribe’ button, it’s even easier to process unsubscribe requests from clients because everything can be done automatically.
Learn while working on your e-mail campaigns. Tips, tricks and advice are available to you to make sure that you have optimised your e-mails before sending them. Also, know when it would be best to send e-mails, how to improve subject lines and headings, and more.
MANAGE BOUNCE EMAILS AUTOMATICALLY
All types of bounced e-mails will be automatically handled by VMA’s Emailer. Information regarding the bounced e-mails would also be available for export and viewing.
UPLOAD AND SEND ATTACHMENTS
Uploading, embedding and sending of attachments are fully supported.
SCHEDULE TO SEND NOW OR LATER
VMA’s Emailer could also be programmed for scheduled e-mail sending. You may send your e-mails now or later. You could even pause and resume pending e-mails. It’s entirely up to you.
BUILTIN SPAM CHECKING
Don’t let your e-mails end up in junk mail/spam folder. Use the free, built-in spam checking feature to identify which keywords are known to be ‘spam keywords’.
“FORWARD TO FRIEND” LINK
Viral marketing also plays an essential part in your campaign, so don’t forget to add a ‘Forward to a Friend’ link to each of your e-mails.
SEND E-MAILS TO MULTIPLE LISTS AT ONCE.
See how your e-mail campaigns would look like in popular e-mail clients such as Google, Yahoo, Hotmail, Outlook and etc., with the E-mail and Pop-up Preview Feature.
SEND AS HTML, PLAIN OR BOTH (MULTIPART)
Create e-mails that are entirely HTML, entirely Text, or both! These e-mail versions will be sent to your subscriber’s inbox, but will only show one version – one that appears the best among all the other two.
CAPTCHA FORM SUPPORT
Enable CAPTCHA Form Support feature so that automated submissions to your website would be eliminated.
CREATE MANY AUTORESPONDERS
Send your subscribers prompt e-mails through the Autoresponder feature. It even allows you, the user, to send or create multiple Autoresponders for your contact lists. Autoresponder settings can be customized, depending on how you want your Autoresponders to ‘respond’ to your e-mails.
FILTER YOUR CONTACT LIST
You may opt to assign an Autoresponder for each contact list, or you may choose to send e-mails to selected subscribers within that particular contact list. In other words, you may also use filters instead of separating your contacts among multiple contact lists to better assign Autoresponders.
RSS e-mail archives
Don’t worry, because VMA’s Emailer is programmed to create RSS e-mail archives automatically. Thus, it would be easier for you to view these sent e-mail archives where RSS is supported.
MEASURE THE RESPONSE
With the Autoresponder Statistics, you can see and evaluate who among your subscribers opened your Autoresponder and their corresponding activities for that particular action.
Determine which e-mail campaign draws in the most number of leads through the Split Testing feature. Statistics will be based on the ‘open rates’ and the ‘click-thru rates’ of your subscribers.
After you determine the ‘best’ campaign by running a split test to a sample list, you may opt to send the best e-mail to the rest of your list automatically.
Most of the existing e-mail marketing software nowadays has certain limitations on split testing. VMA’s Emailer, on the other hand, offers unlimited variations for every single split test you conduct.
AUTOMATICALLY LOG EVENTS
You may set the event logging feature to manual or automatic. This feature enables the user to view the complete history of actions a certain subscriber had done.
With the aid of triggers, you may:
- Send e-mails for recurring dates such as birthdays, anniversaries, etc.
- Transfer contacts to another list if a certain action is performed by the subscriber (i.e. opening an e-mail)
- Remove contacts from the lists if a certain action is done
- Add/remove contacts and/or contact lists if the subscription is due.
MANUALLY LOG EVENTS
The Google calendar is fully compatible with the VMA’s Emailer. This means that as a user, you may organise your follow-up reminders using the Google calendar.
DRAG & DROP TEMPLATE BUILDER
VMA-Emailer now includes a Drag and Drop Template builder so you can create your own responsive email campaigns so they can be viewed on all devices including mobiles.
Select a theme from the pre-designed list on the left or mix and match to make your own theme.
Changing the colours and layout is simple and user friendly.
INTEGRATE WITH GOOGLE CALENDARS
Use triggers to let VMA’s Emailer handle follow-up tasks. For instance, you may set Emailer to e-mail contacts automatically when a subscriber clicks on a link.
MEASURE YOUR CAMPAIGNS RESPONSE
With the Statistics and Reporting feature, you may view the following information:
- Who opened the e-mail campaigns and when they were opened
- Who clicked on the links within the e-mails and when they were clicked
- Google Analytics information and tracking
- Which e-mails were ‘bounced’, why and when
- Unsubscribe statistics and other related data
- ‘Forward to a Friend’ Statistics
- Automatic handling of unsubscribe requests and ‘bounced’ e-mails
- Add and/or import contacts (Excel, Outlook and CSV files are compatible with VMA’s Emailer)
- Create website sign-up forms
- Unlimited contact and information fields
- Group contacts according to lead or type source
- Double opt-in confirmation that verifies your potential subscribers’ ‘decisions’ to join your mailing list
- Contacts and subscribers can easily modify their e-mail subscriptions from you
- Remove multiple contacts from your list. You may opt to remove them permanently from your list or you may just mark them as unsubscribed
- Group contacts according to attributes such as age, gender, etc.
- Build a ‘Do not Mail’ list to prevent yourself from emailing them under any circumstances.
- View and/or sort contacts by details
Soft and hard bounced e-mails will be handled accordingly. You will also receive details regarding the bounced e-mails. With this feature, your list will surely remain ‘clean’ and will always be up-to-date with the subscribers’ changes and/or preferences.
Your company contact details will be added at the end of your e-mail campaigns so that your subscribers will remember who you are and who you are working for. Also, this practice minimises the risk of having your e-mail campaigns being marked as spam.
You can always keep a ‘Do Not Mail’ list so that you would know those who should receive your mails, and who shouldn’t.
Verify if your existing contacts would really want to be a part of your subscribers’ list. Through the VMA’s Emailer, this task should be very easy to handle, since everything can be done in a few clicks.
Surveys & Feedback Forms!
Here is some of the Newer features over and above what we currently have in this fantastic Email Marketing System.
Use the drag & drop editor to easily create a completely customised survey then link to it in your email or autoresponder and send it out to your contact list. Responses are collected and can be analysed, viewed and exported to MS Excel for further processing.
Dynamic Content Blocks
Dynamic content blocks allow you to personalise a portion of your newsletter based on custom field values. For example, if the subscriber’s hobby is racing, you can show a race car and text. If it’s tennis, you can show a tennis ball plus text, etc.